Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CyclingNews reports that the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency has sanctioned Andy Crater (Aerocat) for testing positive for “Carboxy THC, a metabolite of marijuana in the class of Cannabinoids” at August’s Tour of Elk Grove.

Crater received a suspended three-month suspension and must forfeit all results since the Tour of Elk Grove, where he placed 1st and 2nd in the Cat 1/2 criteriums. In the following weeks he also won a masters road race national championship and placed 2nd in the Cat 1/2 race at the Glencoe Grand Prix.

When asked about this incident, Crater responded....."Bummer, Dude...........have you seen my bike......I forgot where I put it?"

·
RoadBikeReview's Member
5,505 Posts
Man, that's just dumb

·
waterproof*
41,611 Posts
I once watched one the American legends of bike racing, pull out a baggie, roll a doobie, and smoke it, while pulling a bunch of us into a stiff headwind on a club 100 miler.

That is all.

·
eminence grease
18,538 Posts
Creakyknees said:
I once watched one the American legends of bike racing, pull out a baggie, roll a doobie, and smoke it, while pulling a bunch of us into a stiff headwind on a club 100 miler.

That is all.
You rode with Lemond? Man you are blessed.

·
waterproof*
41,611 Posts
terry b said:
You rode with Lemond? Man you are blessed.
Nope, and I ain't sayin who it is because the guy's still in the public eye and I consider him a hero and nobody's bidness what he did back in the day.

However, I do understand why WADA / USADA bans the stuff; I've heard form riders who would know, it definitely can improve performance.

·
eminence grease
18,538 Posts
Creakyknees said:
Nope, and I ain't sayin who it is because the guy's still in the public eye and I consider him a hero and nobody's bidness what he did back in the day.

However, I do understand why WADA / USADA bans the stuff; I've heard form riders who would know, it definitely can improve performance.
Yea, okay, we all know it's not Lemond. No problem, forget I said anything about Lemond, because it definitely wasn't him. Nope, not Lemond. No way, Jose.

·
Great White North
1,139 Posts
Creakyknees said:

I'm guessing Roll here..

Plum

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
MR_GRUMPY said:
CyclingNews reports that the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency has sanctioned Andy Crater (Aerocat) for testing positive for “Carboxy THC, a metabolite of marijuana in the class of Cannabinoids” at August’s Tour of Elk Grove.

Crater received a suspended three-month suspension and must forfeit all results since the Tour of Elk Grove, where he placed 1st and 2nd in the Cat 1/2 criteriums. In the following weeks he also won a masters road race national championship and placed 2nd in the Cat 1/2 race at the Glencoe Grand Prix.

When asked about this incident, Crater responded....."Bummer, Dude...........have you seen my bike......I forgot where I put it?"
this ranks right up there with the prohibition of female nipples on US beaches

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Creakyknees said:

That is all.
Tinker Juarez was on a road ride with you? Or was it Missy Giove?

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
mccurdy21 said:
What does this even mean? Thinking about it hurts my brain.

It means that he has to share his stash.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts