Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Big is relative
11,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's approaching Springtime in NE Texas. Sorry if you thought it was the one in France. Random pictures taken this weekend starting with Friday after work until the ride today in the late morning. The weather was great temperature-wise, mid to upper 70's, but the wind has been howling out of the South at 20+ mph. I rode routes that took me South first so I had the wind push me home. The terrain is rolling so on some of the uphill grinds, I was at single digit speeds into the wind. On the way home, it was all speed.

Paris, TX has maintained it's small town charm with the old brick buildings, churches, and signage that reflects the past. Roebuck would love to spend a day here with his camera.

·
Registered
6,020 Posts
I love exploring those small, charming type towns. Too bad the wind had to be so strong, because the temps sound like perfect for biking.

Doh! I got suckered into this. That said, Paris, TX looks like a nice town.

:)
Me too.

·
Who needs a map?
2,527 Posts
The wind will be out of the south for most of the summer and usually blowing pretty strong. Just use it as a training aid.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.