Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
I've used them a few different times with good results. Fast shipping and good prices. My latest purchase was green Swiss Stops for $29.00.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I purchased a pair of Vittoria 27mm Pave tubulars from them earlier this year. Good communication, fast shipping, tracking info provided. An easy transaction. I'll use them again.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ordered a Silca Superpista from them last year for $65, orders placed before 3PM PST get shipped the same day. Overall some of their prices are pretty decent and shipping was fast. If you ship via Fedex ground items arrive within 1 day if you are in Northern California, and 2 days if you are in Southern California.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Another thumbs up for this store. I was looking for a 3T handlebar that has been out of stock from a couple of the UK websites and found wekeepyoucycling from a google search. I was skeptical to say the least about a site that was in the U.S. that had the handlebar in stock and was within a reasonable price of what the UK stores were selling it for. So I did a search on RBR and found this thread which eased my doubts about placing an order.

I ordered the handlebar yesterday morning and it arrived here in one day by FedEx ground. I'm a happy new customer. (ships from NV, I'm in CA).

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
used them for a Scicon Saddle bag- when a part snapped off i called them and they had a replacement shipped out in a few days-
great service!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts