Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my 3rd Moots. I made the mistake of selling my 56cm Vamoots years ago. I realized my mistake and purchased a 55 Vamoots, wasn't happy with the fit and sold it to a friend. Finally, I cleared/sold out my inventory of excess bike stuff and purchased this beauty. The size is right and I really like the way the compact looks. The stack height is being fine tuned but everything else feels great. I was thinking of getting the Moots ti layback post and ti stem but I like the look of the black post and stem.

·
Defender of Freedom...
611 Posts
Very nice!!!

oneslowmofo said:
This is my 3rd Moots. I made the mistake of selling my 56cm Vamoots years ago. I realized my mistake and purchased a 55 Vamoots, wasn't happy with the fit and sold it to a friend. Finally, I cleared/sold out my inventory of excess bike stuff and purchased this beauty. The size is right and I really like the way the compact looks. The stack height is being fine tuned but everything else feels great. I was thinking of getting the Moots ti layback post and ti stem but I like the look of the black post and stem.
You'll love it.

·
Cross Bike Collector.....
1,144 Posts
it's a good day for the Moots family...

Two in one day, Moosedrver and Oneslowmofo, both coming out strong with Moots. Love it, beautiful build. I like that stealthy black look. Congrats. They say the third time is the charm. :D

·
Registered
425 Posts
oneslowmofo said:
Congratulations! Nice Bike.

·
Cross Bike Collector.....
1,144 Posts
Yes!

terry b said:
I guess I'm going to have to break down and buy myself a Compact SL.
Yes! you need one Terry, then you can finally put to rest the 3/2.5 vs. 6/4 debate. Whats better than one Moots? Dos Moots! Go with full record, and a Mango CK. With some really cool wheels. After all you gotta add one steed this year, with two retiring. ;)

·
Banned
2,767 Posts
Very nice. Ansel Adams would definitely approve.

There's a veritable Moots boom goin' on. 3 new Moots in the last 2 days.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts