Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Seat's not level
19,372 Posts
I gave you 5 stars, but really think OEH needs the position.

Sounds like it would be a lot of fun. Hope you get it.

·
RBR Veteran Opinionater
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OEH?! Did you apply? I'll bow out, if it's down to you and me...Out of 34,000 entries, that's probably what willl happen.

·
had it in the ear before
13,965 Posts
are you THE Bruce Jenner?

·
RBR Veteran Opinionater
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Why yes, yes I am.

And if you all rate my video @ 5 stars, I'll pass out Kim's cell #.

·
RBR Veteran Opinionater
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Short list posted

I kind of wish that instead of "open to all ages" the Tourism Queensland would have added "as long as you are beautiful and in your 20's". Of the 50 on the short list, it looks like one guy might be over 30, and a model. the rest are under 30 and are models.

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
brujenn said:
And if you all rate my video @ 5 stars, I'll pass out Kim's cell #.
I did. So where's her number? And, wait, who is Kim? I still want her number though.

·
Potatoes
1,402 Posts
Queensland... XXXX is probably the worst Australian beer closely followed by VB, Whilst Western Australia may still be 20 years ago west of the SE coast and still adjusting to a non-white-australia policy era- Queensland remains 10 years ago north, most of the state is still flooded, half the Reef is dieing and when you go on a tourist dive they'll leave you out at sea.

Count yourself lucky :p

·
Registered
7,147 Posts
A comment like"Queensland... XXXX is probably the worst Australian beer closely followed by VB, Whilst Western Australia may still be 20 years ago west of the SE coast and still adjusting to a non-white-australia policy era- Queensland remains 10 years ago north, most of the state is still flooded, half the Reef is dieing and when you go on a tourist dive they'll leave you out at sea." coming from someone living in the butt crack of Australia ( yeah politicians know their rightful place) should be taken with a large fist of paper.

·
Eddy 53:11
3,165 Posts
Hamiliton Island is on of the prettiest places I've ever been!

·
Potatoes
1,402 Posts
kiwisimon said:
A comment like... coming from someone living in the butt crack of Australia ( yeah politicians know their rightful place) should be taken with a large fist of paper.
Someone who doesn't know how to use the Quote button AND is a sheep shagger should simply be disregarded.

Kidding! Mostly....:p :D :thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.