·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
atpjunkie said:
Floyd must be doping

a) he's an ex team mate of LA
b) he's winning

wellI dunno about you guys but that's all the proof i need. ;op
Yeah, AND Phonak has a dodgy history when it comes to doping, so... But come on, seriously, they're ALL doping aren't they. Look at Boogerd's teeth: can you say Human Growth Hormone? They don't grow like that by themselves you know.

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and now that Petacchi is on a German team

he's not winning. clearly the Italians have better dope. and since the French can't win a dman thing they must have really bad dope.

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
atpjunkie said:
he's not winning. clearly the Italians have better dope. and since the French can't win a dman thing they must have really bad dope.
And the Spanish have dope that most of the time nearly shows up in funny blood values and nearly works, and Boonen is on some dogfood thing he got from VDB who's too pansy to use it anymore.

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what I always find most amusing

is that there are a large number of Lance bashers who were/are Pantani /Virenque fans.
My heart would have broke when Museeuw got busted had I not understood from what time frame he came. Put a huge smear on his memory.Instead of recalling his triumphant,pointing at the knee, victory lap at P-R I just see dope.

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
rogger said:
Look at Boogerd's teeth: can you say Human Growth Hormone? They don't grow like that by themselves you know.
From my anthropology days, and what I know of physiology/anatomy I'm pretty confident in saying that your teeth don't grow beyond the point when they're formed during your childhood. OTOH, bone, muscle etc. can modify itself in response to stress and hormones, etc.

·
goodbye fraudriguez
371 Posts
Balding?

Now if he was starting to go bald, I would believe you... But seriously, have you noticed the number of 25-35 yo balding men in pro cycling? They must have some seriously high natural testosterone levels.

·
Banned
608 Posts
atpjunkie said:
is that there are a large number of Lance bashers who were/are Pantani /Virenque fans.
I am always amused by the large number of Virenque haters who defend Armstrong. At least Virenque fessed up and paid for what he did.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Under ACrookedSky said:
I am always amused by the large number of Virenque haters who defend Armstrong. At least Virenque fessed up and paid for what he did.
Took him 2 years to admit it, whilst blubbing like a big baby.

Armstrong may have been implicated in doping by L'Equipe's digging, but unlike Virenque, there is no actual verifiable evidence of doping. They can't test a B sample from 1999 so unfortunately he is "clean".

I can't stand Armstrong and am glad he's gone. I don't think he was a clean as some would have you believe, but I can't put him in the same category as Virenque. Virenque had several sworn statements implicating him, and he still denied, denied, denied. Armstrong has had rumour and innuendo plus L'Equipe. That adds up to a circumstantial case at best, but it's too little too late.

BTW Virenque got 8 Months in August so was back in April. Some punishment!

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I won't support LA and my opinion is lile Ultimos

but equating his and Virenques cases is silly. ya can't equate the convicted with the accused

1 - 10 of 10 Posts