Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So remember the motocross bike idea? It came back full circle and mine is OTW...not the one I posted but instead a 2008 RMZ 250F, just like one of these, or maybe it was one of these. These moto guys have it made...previous owner had 15 moto's as part of his sponsorship. My friend coaches some pro moto guys and has his own ranch with private tracks where I can break my bones without many people watching.

Outta the blue the wifey asked if why I didn't have the moto yet....15 minutes later I did.

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, I kept one bicycle, and will add another one after I get back from the Tour Day France

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
JohnHenry said:

At least that dude is lower than the bike...I mean come on now that I have a moto I can use my new fancy motocross neck brace on sketchy road rides

·
your text here
13,192 Posts
i thought you were gonna build up another bike with pedals? if ya wanna have fun, once the moto gets there and the wife shakes her head in disapproval, tell her you werent gonna get one, then she mentioned it again.

have fun in france.
jerk.

(you along for the ride in italy as well?)

·
Premium Member
11,955 Posts
teoteoteo said:
My friend coaches some pro moto guys and has his own ranch with private tracks where I can break my bones without many people watching.
i know a guy out here who has one too. He can dial up his sprinkler system from the road and pre-water the track on the way home. Yeah. Bucks. :rolleyes:

braaaaap! :thumbsup:

·
half-fast
7,389 Posts
That's funny. I turned down a pair of older Yamaha street bikes (which would have almost made one good one) for my new toy.

Have fun.

·
Fat'r + Slow'r than TMB
10,083 Posts
It's a trap. Little did you know your wife has increased your life insurance policy and has been reading books on how to loosen a certain piece of needed equipment for landing jumps. She has plans for your life insurance and the monies from a lawsuit to retire to a tropical location with a norwegien named Ohlov.

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
teoteoteo said:
At least that dude is lower than the bike...I mean come on now that I have a moto I can use my new fancy motocross neck brace on sketchy road rides
Mines better....

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hollywood said:
i know a guy out here who has one too. He can dial up his sprinkler system from the road and pre-water the track on the way home. Yeah. Bucks. :rolleyes:

braaaaap! :thumbsup:

Track with built in watering is one thing, but remote control no less.

Oh and Creaky I have to wear knee braces too so when I stick my foot down in corners I don't catch my boot and shred the knees.

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
weltyed said:
i thought you were gonna build up another bike with pedals? if ya wanna have fun, once the moto gets there and the wife shakes her head in disapproval, tell her you werent gonna get one, then she mentioned it again.

have fun in france.
jerk.

(you along for the ride in italy as well?)

Good idea. I can't wait till she it in person, lucky for me she doesn't go in the storage shed out back, I'll just mentioning how many wasps are in there.

No Italy...man that would be the life..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.