Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

Well. Who called it?

3K views 43 replies 17 participants last post by  Andrea138 
#1 ·
OEH? Don't remember. Ricco out of TDF as well as entire SD team. Doper idjucts. Going to doping in 5 4 3 2 1....

#4 ·
I you had put "NNC:" in the header-that might have saved this thread from going to the Happy Land that is the Doping Forum...heck even PO is a nicer happier place.

I raised an eyebrow at Ricco...the last few times people suddenly found their legs in the mountains with Floyd and Vino.....

#5 ·
Index finger no worky before noon....

#9 ·
Andrea138 said:
It won't get moved if we start talking about the new bike I'm getting today or tomorrow. Blue T16 TT frame! Woohoo!!!!
Can you get me one too??? :)

pixxors pls.

#11 ·
I will blog extensively about the new bike, but the UPS guy has to bring it first.
It shipped yesterday, but the guy from Blue didn't give me a tracking #. My road frame showed up the next day, though, so it could happen as early as this afternoon. I've got myself convinced that it won't show up until tomorrow so I won't be disappointed if it doesn't.

#12 ·
Kram said:
OEH? Don't remember. Ricco out of TDF as well as entire SD team. Doper idjucts. Going to doping in 5 4 3 2 1....
Raimondas Rumsas anyone?

On the plus side, I'll soon get to add to my "dopers jerseys" collection on the cheap with a nice shiney new Saunier Duval to go with my Festina and my Astana. Sweet!

Who else could I get? It has to be an entire team that dumps out though.

#19 ·
Andrea138 said:
Aight...

//except the TT bike will have some SRAM red parts and Zipp wheels/handlebars.

Will you adjust your brake calipers, or follow the model of that pic? :)

#21 ·
innergel said:
Raimondas Rumsas anyone?

On the plus side, I'll soon get to add to my "dopers jerseys" collection on the cheap with a nice shiney new Saunier Duval to go with my Festina and my Astana. Sweet!

Who else could I get? It has to be an entire team that dumps out though.
What? No Phonak? :D

#23 ·
that's a nice looking bike. how do you like blue bikes?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.