Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
needs more sleep
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow...I spent fifteen minutes in the cage swinging at pitches between 50 and 60mph. Hit okay but man, am I sore! Gnarly blister on my left thumb too...There was a girl in the cage next to me (maybe 11 or 12) ripping...made me look like a hoser.

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
Cool. No pictures though?

I've never played baseball before actually.

·
Just Plain Bitter
8,602 Posts
Batting cages can be fun! First off never forget a batting glove! Blisters will ensue and hurt like hell. Wait until tomorrow and see how your shoulders and wrists feel, ought to be fun.

·
needs more sleep
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
rward325 said:
Batting cages can be fun! First off never forget a batting glove! Blisters will ensue and hurt like hell. Wait until tomorrow and see how your shoulders and wrists feel, ought to be fun.
its gonna suck totally...can tell already.

·
Big is relative
11,887 Posts
There is an indoor sports place about four miles from the house. They have really nice batting cages and I take my son a few days a week. About two weeks ago I had to get the management to get a twenty something guy out of the little league cage. He had a tall stack of tokens and intended on using them all while a line of 9-10 year olds waited. That guy could really wail on those 30-40 mph pitches.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts