Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
12,550 Posts

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Anyone here signed up? Myself and a few from my group are in. Hope to see you Sunday morning bright and early for a fast Century..
https://www.bikereg.com/NET/Confirmed/19547

LBI Century Ride - Jay's Cycle Center, Westfield NJ 07090

:thumbsup:
I'm not signed up, but will be riding from my house in Princeton area down to LBI. Probably on much of the same route from there. Any idea what the route is for Jay's ride? Perhaps you'll see me. (Though I'm departing much earlier than 7:30am, so if you do happen to catch up with me it means I'm having a VERY bad day!)

·
///M Racer.
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not signed up, but will be riding from my house in Princeton area down to LBI. Probably on much of the same route from there. Any idea what the route is for Jay's ride? Perhaps you'll see me. (Though I'm departing much earlier than 7:30am, so if you do happen to catch up with me it means I'm having a VERY bad day!)
We're riding through Princeton through to Robinsville to Barnegat Rd.

Hope to see you on the road, or as you stated.. hopefully not!

Enjoy your ride RJP! :thumbsup:

·
///M Racer.
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, this turned out to be a great ride! Fast! The heat was brutal, and the winds once we got down into the Pine Barrons was ridiculous! But nothing compares to the winds once you get down to Barnegat Rd and go over the bridge to LBI. Asboultely astounded how we managed an 18.6 MPH average until we got down near the water, then dropped to a final average of 17.9. All in all, a very fast Century!

Thanks to Jay and all the SAG drivers for their assistance. Great ride!

Westfield to LBI by M5Manny at Garmin Connect - Details

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.