Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another Wet N Windy ride here in Seattle Area. Figured this would be a great time to enjoy and snap a few pictures. The ride is about 30 miles north of Seattle in Snohomish County. Decided to Just ride the Cenntinal MUT. In 35 miles saw a total of one other person riding. I sure am not photogenic that is one hell of a scary picture. Anyways a few pictures of a wet n windy northwest

Ray Still

·
Big is relative
11,901 Posts
F... That, I drove yesterday. The morning started out nice but by early afternoon the gusts were up around 35 mph and tree limbs were raining down everywhere. The lights flickered at the house all evening. The weather looks bad again today so I made it a packmule day and filled up my bottom file cabinet drawer with enough stuff for two weeks of commuting. I will ride tomorrow and thursday. I have Friday off so I will probably take an easy spin from the house to Bainbridge for coffee after I get the boy off to school. I am riding the Flying Wheels Century on Saturday. It will be my last organized century before STP.

·
Registered
834 Posts
All that greenery and moisture looks....very soothing. We're getting into the hot and dry season here in NM, though it's been unseasonably cool up to this point, dont think that'll last. Thanks for the great pics!

·
Bacon!
9,193 Posts
Love the self portrait. Showing the rain who's boss!

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,528 Posts
I like it too. BTW-I have the same helmet. Good taste:thumbsup:

·
Lizzie will ride free
3,156 Posts
Nice. I need to get up to that trail. We hit a little of it on the way to Vancouver, but I think it would be fun to check out the whole thing.

Yeah, the one eye look is tough.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.