Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· go up
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spent a little time on the trainer this AM; just enough to remove yesterdays damage. Anyway, when I finished, I noticed my bike computer was displaying 15 MPH. The front wheel was not turning at all. ??? I turned the volume down on my MP3 player to force prodigy to the back of my mind and allow some CPU time for figuring out what the heck is going on. As I decreased the volume, my speed increased to a very impressive 73 MPH. Problem resolved.

· NeoRetroGrouch
6,493 Posts
deadlegs said:
I spent a little time on the trainer this AM; just enough to remove yesterdays damage. Anyway, when I finished, I noticed my bike computer was displaying 15 MPH. The front wheel was not turning at all. ??? I turned the volume down on my MP3 player to force prodigy to the back of my mind and allow some CPU time for figuring out what the heck is going on. As I decreased the volume, my speed increased to a very impressive 73 MPH. Problem resolved.
That's one of the new government mandated "effective speed when listening to headphones" cyclometers. Good thing you were on a trainer! - TF

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.