Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lousylegs said:
Taking bets now on when J's will claim he'd hit it.
He already did.

At least we know there won't be any J's/giraffe hybrids walking around. Not that someone shouldn't photoshop J's face onto that giraffe.

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
22,021 Posts

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Len J said:
skank. It always came across to me as way more demeaning than it was usually intended.

IMO

Len
Actually, I typed "5lut" first (but with an "S" instead of "5"), but it came out as ****.

By skank, I meant "digustingly foul or filthy and often considered sexually promiscuous."

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:
He already did.

At least we know there won't be any J's/giraffe hybrids walking around. Not that someone shouldn't photoshop J's face onto that giraffe.
That was the most expensive action of his life: a roundtrip ticket from Memphis to Jerusalem and an 18' Werner ladder from the Jerusalem Home Depot.

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Whenever I hear the work "skank," I think of my old college roommate...

One semester, my roommate left and subleased his room. The sublessee was this fat, obnoxious guy who used to get pissed and call women "white trash skanks." So one night he comes home from a party with a red mark on his forehead. When asked about it, he said some girl punched him in the head for calling her a "white trash skank." What a freak.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts