Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me what model this is? I'm looking to purchase it from a friend of a friend, and trying to figure out what its worth before I go throwing any prices out there. Apparently its a fairly recent model Fuji, fixed gear bike. Any and all input would be greatly appreciated :thumbsup:

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Alright well after days of searching, minutes after i posted this I found out that its the Fuji Track. Anybody have any suggestions as to how much i should offer for it? I looks to be in fairly decent shape.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here is the rest of the post, in case the ad gets deleted. Thanks again!

Catch a great deal on this track / fixed gear road bike. This bike is set up ready to ride on the road as a single speed, or at the velodrome as a fixed gear. Perfect for getting around on campus or as a messenger bike.

It comes with both a 16T fixed gear and a 16T freewheel already installed on the flip flop hub. Both front and rear brakes are installed for your safety. In perfect new condition. I bought this bike and quickly decided I don't like fixed gear. The bike had less than 10 miles on it!

Frame 6061 Aluminum Alloy
Fork Chromoly
Handlebars Alloy
Stem Alloy 110 mm
Rims 700cm Swift Arriv 32 spoke aero, double wall, machined sidewalls
Hubs Sealed bearing Alloy, Flip / Flop rear hub
Spokes 14 gauge Stainless Steel
Fixed Gear 16T (hand tight)
Freewheel 16T
Brakes Promax front and rear (installed on bike, rear removed for photo)
Crankset Cold Forged Alloy 170 mm
Chainring 48T (chainring can be removed)
Weight Approximately 22 lbs
Size 55cm

· Registered
43 Posts
The blue bike has the same brakes, wheels and tires as the "Schwinn" i bought off craigslist, a walmart special.

By the way, i am picking up my real bike on saturday, a Giant TCR.

But the Swift Arriv wheels, Promax brakes indicates a pacific model..

· Registered
1,186 Posts
rupenaik said:
the blue bike....$150 tops. maybe a bikesdirect?
GET REAL

I would never sell a bike with frame work like that
Take a close look at that!
That bike comes from some insanely low grade factory in China

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.