Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which bike should I buy? A Trek or a Cannondale? I am a beginner and weigh 780 pounds and am 8 feet tall. Do you think carbon rims are for me? Do I wear underwear under my shorts? Thanksssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wait...what forum is this?

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
Which bike should I buy? A Trek or a Cannondale? I am a beginner and weigh 780 pounds and am 8 feet tall. Do you think carbon rims are for me? Do I wear underwear under my shorts? Thanksssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a huffy, real nice, got it out of the garbage, you can have it for $10.00.

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:

There's this guy who used to post here who was about your weight. I don't think he rides any more and he may want to sell his bike. You should try to track him down. His name is RadicalRonPruitt. Oh, wait a minute, it was his wife who weighed 780 pounds. Never mind.

·
Back from the dead
20,626 Posts
Can't help you with the bike, but you should only ever wear your underwear over your head. That goes for anyone else's underwear, too.

·
Rep *****.
9,795 Posts
Its not the brand its the fit. See below fit example of proper fit.
Bonus content: proper chain line example. Remember, big ring big cog. Small ring small cog.

·
a jumped up pantry boy
1,784 Posts
firstrax said:
Its not the brand its the fit. See below fit example of proper fit.
Bonus content: proper chain line example. Remember, big ring big cog. Small ring small cog.
this photo has so many things going on sometimes i think its been to the photoshop.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:

Since you are 99 years old it probably won't make much difference. You will fall off, break your hip and die within 3 months. Any bike will do HTH.

·
scruffy nerf herder
4,484 Posts
wow...

Lets just put together a composium of the legendary photos of RBR Lore.

·
Premium Member
20,473 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:

Wear black socks.....Black makes you look thinner....

·
Non non normal
10,092 Posts
Did anyone ever find out who was Radical Ron. His wife was hot and all. Does anyone in the lounge take credit?

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
bigrider said:
Did anyone ever find out who was Radical Ron. His wife was hot and all. Does anyone in the lounge take credit?
It was Chloe, I discovered she had set up her own account and was posting while I was at work. Damn corgi's are clever....

·
Non non normal
10,092 Posts
And all this time I thought Cloe was really Grz.

·
Arrogant roadie.....
4,232 Posts
funknuggets said:
Lets just put together a composium of the legendary photos of RBR Lore.
OK, who's got the "fat guy in the red skinsuit"? Or how about the infamous "enema" pic??

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
MikeBiker said:
Is that 1000 US$ or Canadian$ or Australian$ or Hong Kong$?
I think you'll find it to be Zimdollar:

·
Call me a Fred
16,999 Posts
Is that 1000 US$ or Canadian$ or Australian$ or Hong Kong$?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts