Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
339 Posts
what can I do?
Stop posting the same question in multiple forums for starters.

You were only posting asking for opinions (in multiple forums none the less) about a week ago on that bike but you already have the bike? Quick delivery or did a store have it in stock? That just seems a little odd to me...

You don't mention anything about what you want to achieve with an upgrade and it just seems you are posting as many links to the bike as you can so if you want assistance then help us out and give more information.

· Registered
21,834 Posts
Upgrade this

jcohen465 said:
What should I do?
I have a 06' Jamis Ventura Elite and I want to upgrade it. What on the bike do you think needs to be upgraded the most, if there is anything that I should upgrade?
Ignoring the implication by others that you're just spamming the board to get as much publicity as possible for Jamis, the obvious question is "Why on earth did you buy a bike that immediately needs upgrading?" If you have extra money to spend, you should have spent it on a bike with the components you wanted. That's a much more cost effective strategy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.