Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
What the what???
12,533 Posts
If it starts calling you "Seymour" kill it. Kill it with fire.

·
Neophyte
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ha ha.

I read that squash plants are able to grow roots from stem so I put it in a bigger pot with some of the stem buried since it was so "leggy". It's outside on the front porch now where it will get more direct sunlight. If it gets too cold I'll bring it into the garage at night or something... we'll see if it lasts another few days and go from there.

·
Schuylkill Trail Bum
5,032 Posts
Ha ha.

I read that squash plants are able to grow roots from stem so I put it in a bigger pot with some of the stem buried since it was so "leggy". It's outside on the front porch now where it will get more direct sunlight. If it gets too cold I'll bring it into the garage at night or something... we'll see if it lasts another few days and go from there.
At some point during the winter, you'll need to fill your bathtub with dirt and put a couple thousand watts of grow light over it to keep the pumpkin vine feeling groovy.

·
Schuylkill Trail Bum
5,032 Posts
Nah, don't half-ass it with a greenhouse.

Take Lil' Pumpkie to Hawaii to bask in the sun and soak up the warm rain. Six months should do it.

If they give you any guff taking it on the plane, say it's your support plant, like a support animal, but doesn't poop.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts