Votes: 32 35.2%
  • Hookers and blow

Votes: 31 34.1%
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Besides waiting for cross season to start?

·
Administrator
13,010 Posts
I will race a full season of road (a mix of select crits, the RRs, and all the TT's); a few track events and some mtn bike stuff (thinking of going enduro this year).

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
you suck at poaling

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I s&ck in general.

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Loungese...

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
i wanted to vote for H&B too, but since it wasn't multiple choice, i chose MTB.

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Singlespeed XC racing and off-road triathlons/duaschlongs, with the occasional trail run and road race (running or cycling) thrown in.

·
Hup, Hup
361 Posts
Road, Crits, MTB, a touch or running, golf, XBOX, not necessarily in that order.

·
oh lonesome road for you
1,699 Posts
Mountain biking (some racing, mostly riding), commuting, the occassional tour, backpacking, pretending to train (I also do this during cross season).

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I like crits. Almost (well, not quite) as much fun as cross.

·
Bikespace member
4,445 Posts
mostly JRA - either mtb or road. this year I plan to ride from SF to LA - click my sig link to read more. also hope to do some dirt crits, and finish the SSWC in durango at the end of the summer.

·
check out the podium
535 Posts
Triathlon brought me to road racing which eventually led to cross. I do love me my cross. I haven't done a tri in a few years but this year I'm racing Ironman Lake Placid. I enjoy the occasional crit and training on the mtn bike. At 5'10" & 175lbs... road races suck for me.

Non-cycling fitness activities include yoga and snowboarding. Gets my inner balance hooked up.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.