· Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

· Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Squidward said:
How tall are you? About 6'?

If the bikes fit you, I would prefer the Raleigh over the Centurion.
I'm definately not 6 foot. More like 5' 9.5". I ride a new'ish 55 Lemond though and it fits pretty good. Is there something different about the fit of older bikes?

· Bikespace member
4,461 Posts
ilmaestro said:
I'm definately not 6 foot. More like 5' 9.5". I ride a new'ish 55 Lemond though and it fits pretty good. Is there something different about the fit of older bikes?
both those bikes look much bigger then listed. i'm about your height and find that a 55-56 is about right, but i would definitely stand over those, cuz i'm guessing they're more like 58's. which is "do-able", just watch your dismounts.

· Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
moschika said:
both those bikes look much bigger then listed. i'm about your height and find that a 55-56 is about right, but i would definitely stand over those, cuz i'm guessing they're more like 58's. which is "do-able", just watch your dismounts.
thanks. the owner of the Bianchi is MIA so i'm not sure if it's sold already. damn. oh well.

· Roadie with unshaven legs
2,041 Posts
bicyclerepairman said:
Just to be different, I would prefer the Bianchi over the Centurion.....
Did I say Raleigh? That's what happens when I try to flip through multiple forum pages in quick succession and seeing a Raleigh just before posting about a Bianchi!

Yeah, those bikes look pretty big.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.