Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i come home after work and get the sniff test.

then i let them outside to bark for five minutes, split a large milk bone treat, and give each of them half.

most nights i'm around at least a few dogs in the course of doing my job.

considering the environments i work in, i wonder what my dawgs think i do for a paycheck.

yours?

·
Lets Go Hokies!!!
5,930 Posts
I'm not sure what Sawyer thinks I do all day. Most of the time I come home smelling like the office he's been to many times. But sometimes I come home smelling like lots and lots of smoke from burning fields. And sometimes I come home with deer blood all over my clothes.

You can guess which days are his favorite.

·
I drank what?
3,229 Posts
They probably think you've been whoring around on them with the other doggies.

·
Power Napper
2,853 Posts
OK that is just the cutest darn picture ever.

I have a cat. Cats don't care as long as the food hits the bowl and the litter box gets scooped.

·
It's not easy being green
314 Posts
One of mine actually comes with me! My K9 Koksz! My first dog who is now retired likes to wave goodbye from the couch!

·
Still On Steel
2,391 Posts
Our animals don't have to wonder. We explained it to them and, being cats, they understood perfectly.

(Although I do seem to recall a brief Q&A following our statement, I guess to make sure we hadn't glossed over anything. You know how cats are ... sticklers for detail.)

·
"El Bwana"
4,399 Posts
Since I work out of the house, he knows exactly what I do at work. In fact, he's real good at barking at the same exact time I talk to customers.

·
Back from the dead
20,626 Posts
I have a cat, so she pretty much doesn't give a damn what I do all day or all night, as long as I'm there when she gets hungry.

·
Grey Manrod
9,227 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
i come home after work and get the sniff test.

then i let them outside to bark for five minutes, split a large milk bone treat, and give each of them half.

most nights i'm around at least a few dogs in the course of doing my job.

considering the environments i work in, i wonder what my dawgs think i do for a paycheck.

yours?
Big dog: "Hmmmm. Police uniform, works out a lot. Wonder what he does all day?"

Small dog: "He's a go-go dancer at a gay club, dummy."

Big dog: "Nttawwt. I want steak."

·
remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
I guess Skipper knows who I'm with all day since he knows what @$$holes smell like.

·
Registered
15,615 Posts
Cats do know schedules, though. If you're late getting home or out of bed, they get concerned. Or if stuff is out of place, they must take note of that.

·
Super Moderator
40,611 Posts
I would imagine that my dog thinks I spent all day, working like a dog.

My cats, back when I had 'em, probably thought: "Oh, it's the help...feed me, clean my litter box, and bring me your nicest chair to vomit upon."

·
half-fast
7,377 Posts
I dunno what he thinks I do, but he is a lot more interested in where I've been than Mrs. 10ae. She goes to the same place every day.

·
I want a Road Bike :)
4,111 Posts
my digital cat ( she is either sleeping or eating) just looks at me with a face like "don't bother me"

·
Proud luddite
7,192 Posts
My 6 cats probably think I spend the day doing the same thing that I do when I'm home....cleaning up ample amounts of animal pee, poop and barf. The furry bastards.

·
Registered
833 Posts
I assume our cats think that we go to the vet. Every time they go through the "magic portal" (front door), that's where they end up.

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
I think Chloe thinks I've left her forever. Then she is so happy and surprised when I come home. "OH! IT"S YOU!!!! JOY!!!!!!"

1 - 20 of 28 Posts