Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have never seen such consistant bad luck for such an amazing driver... Any of you well read RBR's know of a way to invoke some good "JuJu"?? (yes, I got that from Grey's Anatomy- damn Izzy is smokin')

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Yeah, but it involves J's dancing nekkid in the snow......do you really wanna see that?:eek:

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
snapdragen said:
Yeah, but it involves J's dancing nekkid in the snow......do you really wanna see that?:eek:
Bad Snap, Bad Snap - I just got done eating lunch and now I lost it, thanks alot.

·
Cyclocross fool
448 Posts
Kimi will not be allowed to win this year until he develops a personality. Who wants to hear a winner's interview with him? Maybe he should get a partial transfusion from John Force. . .

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bikenerd said:
Kimi will not be allowed to win this year until he develops a personality. Who wants to hear a winner's interview with him? Maybe he should get a partial transfusion from John Force. . .
They don't call him the Iceman for nothing.... Finns, what can you do??

Also, I met John Force once. He smelled old school European, like he hadn't bathed in a few days. I really couldn't stand next to him for more than a minute, but it didn't keep the girls away. He came into the hotel lobby with his racing shirt on, mineaswell had a neon glowing sign screaming hey it's me, I'm John Force. I probably shouldn't talk bad about him because he seemed like a nice guy. Oh well, my place in hell has been reserved for quite some time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts