Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
about a month ago, you couldn't navigate to a page without see them. now there aren't any to be found. trying to find the merckx lhm generic frame.

·
Carbon Fiber = Explode!
3,438 Posts
They're just that good. Honest.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Glad I got one when I did!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Ride-Fly said:
about a month ago, you couldn't navigate to a page without see them. now there aren't any to be found. trying to find the merckx lhm generic frame.
I wasn't looking for them at the time, were those you saw from the same seller or it didn't matter?

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
zigurate said:
I wasn't looking for them at the time, were those you saw from the same seller or it didn't matter?
it seemed there were 2 sellers that had a crap load on the market. from what my watchlist history shows, they didn't sell all of them. some auctions ended without any winners. the more i think about it, the more a mystery to me. hmmm, i see a conspiracy brewing here! :)

·
Carbon Fiber = Explode!
3,438 Posts
Don't let him in on the secret... these stupid deals must be kept amongst ourselves until they figure out we're still willing to pay more.

·
Registered
59 Posts
They are still there... here is a link:
<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-New-Full-Carbon-Fiber-Road-Bike-Bicycle-Frame-55_W0QQitemZ320355534004QQihZ011QQcategoryZ98084QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem">Brand new Full Carbon Road Frame</a>

Still going at $300...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts