Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
No Crybabies
Joined
·
11,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happened to the thread about silly posts in the tire forum?
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
19,480 Posts
Looks like it's gone.

FWIW I said yes to the pink slippers with the tutu - if you still care for him after all this time, then go for it.

I also cast my vote for the banana hazelnut caramel glace. :)
 

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
Joined
·
21,050 Posts
dr hoo said:
Coolhand deleted it. Cross forum trolling, donchaknow.
COME AND SEE THE VIOLENCE INEHERENT IN THE SYSTEM!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,767 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
COME AND SEE THE VIOLENCE INEHERENT IN THE SYSTEM!
You need to get that procedure done to remove all those extra e's your leaving. Doofeus.
 

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
Joined
·
21,050 Posts
alienator said:
You need to get that procedure done to remove all those extra e's your leaving. Doofeus.
um, what?

wait, i forgot to include spell check with my CRAZY MEDS, you asshat.
 

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
Joined
·
21,050 Posts
mickey-mac said:
Someone's got extra e's? Cooper's gonna be up in here in now time.
YOU are responsible for my tabs in SD. i take from yer posts:

1) punk rocker
2) you make like $3m/year
3) yer buying ALL my drinks

and/or snap

but i figure: you.

i'm barely making it there JUST on the flight, so'z Hickey is picking me up etc etc (and nine or ten more etc's), and it's YER resp. to kick in the J's drinks fri/sat (and perhap sun!?!?!?))...

and like that.

somebody has to WOO me. for criminy's sake.

it's not like i got no more than $15, and that will get me ONE drink and NO tips on the great LEFTIST coast.

etc etc etc.

and etc.
 

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
Joined
·
21,050 Posts
mickey-mac said:
1. Uh, yeah, the wife too. We're reformed now and living in a city full of people who listen to country, christian, and michael savage.

2. No, I could prolly live like a three-millionaire if I lived in Memphis.

3. I'll do my best, but if our friend the cafeteria worker wants to break into her tip jar and buy some for ya, I'm not gonna stop her.
deal. you said it, not getting off the hook now. no worries friday, i'm FLYING and will be DRUNKEN by the time we even hit the hotel. no worries Sat, i'm taking Snap out form a Beach ride and we'll be hitting the irish cof ad what not. but you've dug yer own hole: MM, another one please. NOW. :) ;)
 

·
My back hurts
Joined
·
4,862 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
YOU are responsible for my tabs in SD. i take from yer posts:

1) punk rocker
2) you make like $3m/year
3) yer buying ALL my drinks

and/or snap

but i figure: you.

i'm barely making it there JUST on the flight, so'z Hickey is picking me up etc etc (and nine or ten more etc's), and it's YER resp. to kick in the J's drinks fri/sat (and perhap sun!?!?!?))...

and like that.

somebody has to WOO me. for criminy's sake.

it's not like i got no more than $15, and that will get me ONE drink and NO tips on the great LEFTIST coast.

etc etc etc.

and etc.
1. Uh, yeah, the wife too. We're reformed now and living in a city full of people who listen to country, christian, and michael savage.

2. No, I could prolly live like a three-millionaire if I lived in Memphis.

3. I'll do my best, but if our friend the cafeteria worker wants to break into her tip jar and buy some for ya, I'm not gonna stop her.
 

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
Joined
·
21,050 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
deal. you said it, not getting off the hook now. no worries friday, i'm FLYING and will be DRUNKEN by the time we even hit the hotel. no worries Sat, i'm taking Snap out form a Beach ride and we'll be hitting the irish cof ad what not. but you've dug yer own hole: MM, another one please. NOW. :) ;)
ps, if it helps, i have three tat's you might like:

black flag
husker du
A Perfect Circle

(does that help? get my drinks on MM? i'm gold-digging here and like that etc etc!!!!!!!!)
 

·
My back hurts
Joined
·
4,862 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
ps, if it helps, i have three tat's you might like:

black flag
husker du
A Perfect Circle

(does that help? get my drinks on MM? i'm gold-digging here and like that etc etc!!!!!!!!)
Get a Replacements tat and you're good for a few more. Nothing but the best for you, my friend.
 

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
Joined
·
21,050 Posts
mickey-mac said:
Get a Replacements tat and you're good for a few more. Nothing but the best for you, my friend.
you're buying, i'm drinking.

don't try to weasel out.

with the "STAG" references.

if i'm flying like a mo-zilliion miles, somebody's buying. jeebus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so, M-M, if you want some "service" later, let me know.

i'll look around for Cooper, Doug Sloan, or Hickey.

they are all about "dudes" etc etc.

oh yeah, and "yarble".

HTH!
 

·
Big is relative
Joined
·
11,887 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
if i'm flying like a mo-zilliion miles, somebody's buying. jeebus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


HTH!
I am flying to SD from the middle of the f'ing Pacific Ocean. I am leaving a place that people consider a vacation paradise to drink and ride in SD. And on top of that, I get to fly back a week later to sit through group meetings with my fellow submarine engineers. Better yet, I will probably be in SD for two weeks in late June working 12 hour shifts seven days a week. Someone needs to buy a vet a drink.
 

·
My back hurts
Joined
·
4,862 Posts
bigbill said:
I am flying to SD from the middle of the f'ing Pacific Ocean. I am leaving a place that people consider a vacation paradise to drink and ride in SD. And on top of that, I get to fly back a week later to sit through group meetings with my fellow submarine engineers. Better yet, I will probably be in SD for two weeks in late June working 12 hour shifts seven days a week. Someone needs to buy a vet a drink.
All that and you work on animals too? ;) I'm down for a drink for you, big guy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
652 Posts
Well I'll Be...

Cleric Coolhand dismissed my jihad with a few foppish mouseclicks. And for what, "cross-thread trolling?" Eh. Whatever, I guess...I was just having fun with words again. Oh, me!

BUT the real humor is where this (reaction) thread went - from "Huh?" to Holy Grail references and blah blah blah and then booze - which is what got the jihad thread started in the first place.

Sponsored By Pabst Blue Ribbon:
Ah, the Taste of a Young, Drunken and Broke Generation!
 

·
Big is relative
Joined
·
11,887 Posts
mickey-mac said:
All that and you work on animals too? ;) I'm down for a drink for you, big guy.
It is ok for now, but I am looking for a future in cafeteria work. I look good in a hairnet except on the front and rear of my head.
 

·
My back hurts
Joined
·
4,862 Posts
bigbill said:
It is ok for now, but I am looking for a future in cafeteria work. I look good in a hairnet except on the front and rear of my head.
Cafeteria work's not all it's cracked up to be. It's tough, underappreciated, underpaid, dangerous, and some other bad stuff I don't remember right now. You should PM snap and she'll tell you all about it. She's bringing some caf food down to SD.
 

·
No Crybabies
Joined
·
11,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
oh, geez

dr hoo said:
Coolhand deleted it. Cross forum trolling, donchaknow.
That's crazy. Are we shooting for only surgically clean fun here?
 
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Top