Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
your text here
13,192 Posts
btw, anyone see the weir lump under his skin suit near the inside of his elbow while he was in the start house ? Anyone know what it was? I have seen people take in gu, but that is usually on a longer TT. And it is usually under the shorts by the knee.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Don't want to jinx the guy, but 9th overall and he looked good on Palomar. Nice ride, now he just needs to stay healthy.

·
Registered
449 Posts

·
Administrator
13,009 Posts
Yeah, he actually looked pretty good. I was pleasantly surprised. Dave Z looked good too. Now if they can both stay on their bikes. . . .

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
I was hoping he would attack on stage 7 or 8, but no. I can't tell if he didn't have the legs or if team orders were to stay with Z. Every day he finished in the same group as Z.

·
Registered
458 Posts
kbiker3111 said:
I was hoping he would attack on stage 7 or 8, but no. I can't tell if he didn't have the legs or if team orders were to stay with Z. Every day he finished in the same group as Z.
Maybe a little of both. Stage 7 wasn't really set up for those close in the GC to get away and stay away. Stage 8 he jumped on Saxo's move on Palomar but it looked like he was there to mark Voigt as he never contributed to that move. I was hoping that when Rogers brought Levi and Zabriskie up to the Saxo group that somebody would've jumped, especially since Levi was isolated (and to think people laughed at me when I said that's what the other teams needed to do). If this race was later in the year, somone jumps.

·
Registered
458 Posts
bikef00l said:
Hype happened to Danielson.
True, that and 2 plus years of bizzare medical/mental issues.

Everybody likes to give the guy a lot of ****, but that stomach junk he had was some nasty looking virus, parasite, or alien.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts