Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Climbs like a sprinter...
6,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't want to hijack OEH's thread so here's my story.

WAY bitd me and my room mates made some chili with a heavy dose of liberty caps in it. So we ate the chili and after it kicked in we were sitting on the couch laughing our @sses off at pretty much anything and then I said "Is it just me (and the shrooms) or is the cat acting kinda strange?" I picked it up and his eye were completely dilated. We went into the kitchen and the rest of the chili was gone.

As long as you picked him up and were petting him he was fine. He would chill and start purring but as soon as you put him down he looked totally paranoid slowly creeping around. I don't think enjoy his trip as much as we did.

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
At least you didn't put the cat in a bong.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
robdamanii said:
Reminds me of the dog in Half Baked.
or the cheetah in Harold and Kumar

·
Slightly Opinionated
10,231 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
or the cheetah in Harold and Kumar

Awesome.

Reminds me that I need to watch that movie again, for old time's sake.

·
Clear Lake, TX
3,269 Posts
Not a cat, but a deer.
In summer camp (H.E.B. Foundation), Central Texas, there were some deer that could were hand fed. Since there were cattle and horses on the property, so were the shrooms.

We fed one young doe as much as she'd eat. Later, she started acting a little funny, unsure on her legs... She then lay down, curled up, and slept for a while. Bum trip, I guess. Anticlimactic for us.

Never trust kids in the middle school age range.

·
6,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You should have played Dark Side of the Moon for her.

·
6,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tig said:
(H.E.B. Foundation)
My wife used to sell that H.E. Butts (does the "H" stand for Harry) guy lots of taters for his grocery stores

·
Self-Banned
16,905 Posts
Reminds me of when my Dalmatian ate some of my neighbor's shrooms that he accidentally left out in a accessible location. It was kind of scary when it happened because I wasn't sure what was causing his symptoms at first... I though he's been poisoned by something synthetic and likely lethal. I rushed him to the vet who pumped him full of activated charcoal to neutralize the still unidentified toxin. My neighbor and I didn't figure out that he stolen the shrooms until a few days later.

·
Clear Lake, TX
3,269 Posts
bmxhacksaw said:
My wife used to sell that H.E. Butts (does the "H" stand for Harry) guy lots of taters for his grocery stores
Howard E. Butts was his name, or as we usta' say,
"HEB stands for Huge Enormous Butt".

The grocery chain was small in the 70's, but is huge now, or al least in Tejas.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts