Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YuriB said:
true, but i'm a sucker for a good back country trip. looks like a good time.
thanks - it was great - it's not often that a family can get together like that - of course the hiking and scenery were great too :)

am looking for another, less strenuous hike for next year (so we can make it an annual event) - my Dad and brother were in pieces afterwards - I felt guilty for taking them on a trail that was harder than I had anticipated

looking at the 10th Mountain Division Hut to Hut in Colorado - as you know, hiking in the desert is tough cause you gotta carry all your water

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
My thoughts on non-cycling posts.

M.J. said:
not cycling related - touring perhaps - not cycling though...

http://forums.outdoorreview.com/showthread.php?t=1222
I figure that if you someone is a regular poster here and has something to share that they think their fellow readers here would like to see.......go ahead and post it.

If someone abuses this I reserve the right to change my mind but I will point out that I try to be a very moderate moderator and that this forum is very civilized (for the internet anyway).

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MB1 said:
I figure that if you someone is a regular poster here and has something to share that they think their fellow readers here would like to see.......go ahead and post it.

If someone abuses this I reserve the right to change my mind but I will point out that I try to be a very moderate moderator and that this forum is very civilized (for the internet anyway).
thanks - that's what I thought - would obviously understand (and would not be upset) if it needed to be moved to non-cycling

hope you enjoyed it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts