Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

What is something completely degrading The J's can do in place of shaving?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
The Original and The Best
Joined
·
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's been two weeks since I posted and paid in full my winning bid for J's beard, and he has not made good on delivery. Apparently, he has become attached to his beard and cannot bear to give it up. So...

What is something completely degrading The J's could do and publicly post in place of shaving?

Please advise!
~Eddy

  • Shave anyway--it was a fair auction
  • All 41 items on sn69's RAAM fundraising list: Paging J's Haiku d'-glock
  • Forget about it--it's not like Eddy can go to Memphis and make J shave
  • The J's is a moreone
  • Something else entirely--please post!
 

·
midnight melon mounter
Joined
·
6,621 Posts
An avatar of your choice.

Something awful. I can think of a million things. You pick the worst.
 

·
Resident Dutchbag
Joined
·
11,864 Posts
Something that is degrading to The J's, mmm, tricky. I'll have to think about that, but it ain't gonna be easy. :p
 

·
It's a Sledgehammer
Joined
·
547 Posts
Something more degrading? That seems a small target to hit. As far as the beard, shave it. Never grow something on your face that grows wild on your a$$
 

·
My back hurts
Joined
·
4,862 Posts
Make him shave everything but the beard, but make sure you get the confirming pictures by pm and don't, I repeat don't, post them on the board.
 

·
Bored beyond belief.
Joined
·
1,257 Posts
AGREE, including

EVERYTHING else--eyebrows, knuckles, 'taint, etc....
 

·
Non non normal
Joined
·
10,098 Posts
Nothing can replace the bet. A bet is a bet.


J if you don't pay up you are a welcher. And you are even welching on a girl. Now Funk payed up when I bet the dress thing the least you can do is show the whisker removal picture.
 

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
Joined
·
21,050 Posts
remember, i didn't say i wouldn't...i said i would.

but offered to do something else totally degrading instead.

now, i'm all about shaving it to honor our pact.

and it will be done before saturday morning, if so.

moreono.
 

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
Joined
·
21,050 Posts
bigrider said:
Nothing can replace the bet. A bet is a bet.


J if you don't pay up you are a welcher. And you are even welching on a girl. Now Funk payed up when I bet the dress thing the least you can do is show the whisker removal picture.
i've been belittled by the bigrider, now i MUST shave.

BR baby, you make me feel 10 inches tall.

:) nttawwt. :D
 

·
Shirtcocker
Joined
·
60,639 Posts
I could give a F about J's and his scraggly beard, but are those your actual feet in your avatar? If so I must say they are striking! So many ugly feet out there.....

/ Old Ed would approve I think
 

·
Shirtcocker
Joined
·
60,639 Posts
thinkcooper said:
Degrading?

Eat fresh poo or shave. That's it.

Or go to confession at a Catholic church.
Careful Coop...yer hanging out at "The Lounge" now...this ain't the usual skanky NCD that you've come to know and love.
 

·
Non non normal
Joined
·
10,098 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
i've been belittled by the bigrider, now i MUST shave.

BR baby, you make me feel 10 inches tall.

:) nttawwt. :D
I suddenly feel powerful, like one of the major world leaders. LOL

J has heeded my advice.

I am going to work on world hunger next.

J, I wasn't belittling you, I was helping you. You look so much purtier with a clean face. Much more east coast. We can't let the west coaster's have a negative influence on you.
 

·
In need of sock puppet
Joined
·
9,420 Posts
bigrider said:
You look so much purtier with a clean face. Much more east coast. We can't let the west coaster's have a negative influence on you.
I think J's is secretly a re-enactor, and shaving would cut him out of the loop.


 

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
Joined
·
21,050 Posts
thinkcooper said:
Degrading?

Eat fresh poo or shave. That's it.

Or go to confession at a Catholic church.
i've done all three before, and brother, i'd rather shave.
 

·
In need of sock puppet
Joined
·
9,420 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
Careful Coop...yer hanging out at "The Lounge" now...this ain't the usual skanky NCD that you've come to know and love.
Do we have new ground RULES now? A new CODE too? Dang, if I knew that, I'd have suggested we call the place the successpool or something else as troubling.
 

·
My back hurts
Joined
·
4,862 Posts
thinkcooper said:
I think J's is secretly a re-enactor, and shaving would cut him out of the loop.


He's got the beard and the booze parts right. Now he just needs to work on the wardrobe and the hair.
 

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
Joined
·
21,050 Posts
bigrider said:
I suddenly feel powerful, like one of the major world leaders. LOL

J has heeded my advice.

I am going to work on world hunger next.

J, I wasn't belittling you, I was helping you. You look so much purtier with a clean face. Much more east coast. We can't let the west coaster's have a negative influence on you.
bow to your sensei!
 
1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Top