Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sometimes around 4:55 EST it gets down to 12 or 14. I've often restrained myself from starting a thread "You guys are F'in LAME!!!!"

So has anyone ever lounged with 10 or fewer? 5 or fewer?

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
Living in Sweden means being 6 hours ahead of the east coast and 9 ahead of the west coast. The Lounge is pretty quiet usually when I sit in front of the computer at 10.00 local time, 4.00 at night on the east coast, 1.00 on the west. Could be as little as 10 people, but I've been around when we've been a handful, it's kind of eerry.

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
vol245 said:
There are 11 at the moment...plus guests. I hardly ever look at that.
Usually about half of them is just logged in, if you check when they were last active it's 1 hour ago, 2 hours ago etc. they are passed out somewhere in a dark corner of the lounge but come daybreak they'll wipe the sick off of their leisure suits and start highballing again. ;)

·
remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
This is a 24 hour joint!

Friction_Shifter said:
sometimes around 4:55 EST it gets down to 12 or 14. I've often restrained myself from starting a thread "You guys are F'in LAME!!!!"

So has anyone ever lounged with 10 or fewer? 5 or fewer?
Why is that lame? There are people on this board from all over the world. Time is not constant! In addition, if you stop being snide long enough you might notice that some people enjoy dropping in to chat. The best time to chat is when there are not a ton of people "noising" up the joint. I've had a chance to get to know some "loungers" better through those quiet chats.

·
scruffy nerf herder
4,484 Posts
Remember that time...

when this was like a 26 or 27 hour joint? Remember at one point in time, we could post 3 or 4 hours into the future, and then respond two or three hours in the past... creepy, but then again this IS THE LOUNGE, and JS is still unincarcerated.

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
zeytin said:
Why is that lame? There are people on this board from all over the world. Time is not constant! In addition, if you stop being snide long enough you might notice that some people enjoy dropping in to chat. The best time to chat is when there are not a ton of people "noising" up the joint. I've had a chance to get to know some "loungers" better through those quiet chats.
I must agree with Zeytin here, it is nice when you have 40-50 people in the Lounge instead of 200. Don't get me wrong, 200 is a blast, but there is so much happening, so much funny stuff, you don't really get to know other people. Instead, you just find yourself sending off post after post, and laughing at how much you post count is climbing in the process. It is nice when 5-10 people can get into a serious chat.
Cheers, Wayne

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
What time is it Wayne? Shouldn't you be asleep?

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
snapdragen said:
What time is it Wayne? Shouldn't you be asleep?
Hi Snap,
20.39 here. Kids are on the way to bed and I'm working. It should be 11.39 in CA? right?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts