Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Cross Bike Collector.....
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can never get on there damn site? It's always down? Anybody else have this problem? I want to get a jersey and there the only ones who have it? :mad:

·
Banned
2,767 Posts
Phat&SlowVelo said:
I can never get on there damn site? It's always down? Anybody else have this problem? I want to get a jersey and there the only ones who have it? :mad:
You're prolly being rejected from accessing their site because you don't meet their requirements for the minimum number of bikes needed to purchase their products. Buy two more bikes, and you should be able to access their site.:rolleyes:

·
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alien

alienator said:
You're prolly being rejected from accessing their site because you don't meet their requirements for the minimum number of bikes needed to purchase their products. Buy two more bikes, and you should be able to access their site.:rolleyes:
Your killin me buddy.......I am saving for my Vanilla though....:D

·
Banned
2,767 Posts
Hey, PSV, I just got on their site........so what's your damage? What browser does you use?

·
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alien

Google, from my work PC. Just tried to get on again, with no luck. I got there phone# so's I'm gonna call um and place my order over the phone. Need an IF jersey whilst I'm getting my ass kicked in cross this fall......
Just saw a beaut Waterford at my LBS at lunch, beaut polished stainless hand carved lugs and gorgeous paint. Old school, with Full Record 10 carbon, and SSC's. Holy cow, old school meets tech drivetrain. Man it was the shiz. Mad Dope. :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts