Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the last couple months, 99% of the time I try to watch youtube, I get the, "You do not have the latest version of....or you have javascript turned off". I have downloaded the latest version and make sure javascript is on. What's the dealio!?

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
30,962 Posts
MCF said:
For the last couple months, 99% of the time I try to watch youtube, I get the, "You do not have the latest version of....or you have javascript turned off". I have downloaded the latest version and make sure javascript is on. What's the dealio!?
What browser and OS?

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Internet Explorer and Windows XP. I have uninstalled and downloaded latest version of Adobe Flash numerous times and made sure Javascript is enabled and can still not get it to work....

·
Cowboy up
3,886 Posts
I think it is commonly an ad blocking thing. I have to turn off ad blocking on my firewall when I get that message.

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok...

Art853 said:
I think it is commonly an ad blocking thing. I have to turn off ad blocking on my firewall when I get that message.
I will try that...where do you turn off ad blocking?

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok...where are firewall options. Sorry, you are going to have to spell it out...maybe why I am having the problem in the first place.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts