#2,000

• A photoshop of Jackson

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:

A crazy a$s ode to all the hot chicas of RBR in words and photoshopped pics........

·
Fini les ecrase-"manets"!
9,416 Posts
I voted nude pic too, but not Bea Arthur. Walter Brennan.

Definitely not Scotty, though.

·
scruffy nerf herder
4,484 Posts
I tried this "special post" thing once, for my 1000th, it went over like a mercury-laden turd. I tried this family feud type thing with teams and it was a freaking nightmare... no one took turns, I even had creepy pictures of richard dawson and EVERYTHING.... so... dont waste TOO much time thinking about it.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
funknuggets said:
I tried this "special post" thing once, for my 1000th, it went over like a mercury-laden turd. I tried this family feud type thing with teams and it was a freaking nightmare... no one took turns, I even had creepy pictures of richard dawson and EVERYTHING.... so... dont waste TOO much time thinking about it.
I've blown every milestone post I can remember...as soon as you post the next one after it your count changes anyway so why worry?

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
I've blown every milestone post I can remember...as soon as you post the next one after it your count changes anyway so why worry?
when you hit 100k you ought to make a big deal about....kinda like with my 1st car, for some reason it was cool to watch the odometer tick over 100k......milestones are just a good excuse to poast something extra

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:
Meh, I wasted #2,000 on the donut thread.
WHAT? I just voted for the sexy nude pic! Bastid. :mad:

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
How can you say than funk? That was a very funny thread, even if "the game" never really materialized.

funknuggets said:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts