Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to keep the total price under $2500. The frameset alone is $1295. Where do I go from here? I plan to order key parts online, order the frameset from the LBS, and have them put it together. I appreciate any help! I don't need super fancy components, just nice ones that will do the job :thumbsup:

Was thinking about all Shimano 105 components?

· Registered
659 Posts
biroad2 said:
I want to keep the total price under $2500. The frameset alone is $1295. Where do I go from here? I plan to order key parts online, order the frameset from the LBS, and have them put it together. I appreciate any help! I don't need super fancy components, just nice ones that will do the job :thumbsup:

Was thinking about all Shimano 105 components?

105 will be nice, but maybe Ultegra Ice would match the colour...

Deda post and bars..(they make lots of models to choose from.)

Look pedals.

Conty mid level rubber.. nice balance of price and performance.

... that is a start.

· Overequipped, underlegged
800 Posts
mmmm you'll need to get yourself a decent pair of wheels. that'll take quite a bite off your budget.
Some nice chris kings + mavic open pros + sapim CX-rays can be had for around 500 dollars.
Lighter, stronger, cheaper and much more easily serviceable than mavic Ksyriums.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.