·
jaded bitter joy crusher
19,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Scary Teddy Bear
14,801 Posts
Fredke said:
An Ebay auction for "EVERY THING YOU WILL EVER NEED TO PRETEND YOU ARE A PRO BIKE RACER. (Team car and bikes included)"

http://cgi.ebay.com/Road-BIKES-TEAM...ryZ98084QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

"This is everything you will ever need to pretend like you are a bike racer. You don't have to even take the bikes off the car. Just drive around town and talk about epic rides and SICK wattages."

That is friggin hilarious.....wonder if he's really serious, or just having some fun....Friggin hilarious either way...

·
Premium Member
15,996 Posts
I'll admit she looks cute sometimes. I don't get the feet thing at all, though.

Hooking up with her is like buying milk that's got 3 days until its expiration date. Sure, it's fine TODAY, but you won't want to look at it next week.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hey!

Argentius said:
I'll admit she looks cute sometimes. I don't get the feet thing at all, though.

Hooking up with her is like buying milk that's got 3 days until its expiration date. Sure, it's fine TODAY, but you won't want to look at it next week.
I think she is almost exactly my age. If my wife throws me out tomorrow, she seems like a valid choice for the rebound. :) Woman who are younger have nothing to say that has any depth. AKA - it is tough getting old.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Fredke said:
An Ebay auction for "EVERY THING YOU WILL EVER NEED TO PRETEND YOU ARE A PRO BIKE RACER. (Team car and bikes included)"

http://cgi.ebay.com/Road-BIKES-TEAM...ryZ98084QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

"This is everything you will ever need to pretend like you are a bike racer. You don't have to even take the bikes off the car. Just drive around town and talk about epic rides and SICK wattages."
That perfectly summarizes what it feels like to be at the Tour of the Gila. You are so hammered you just wish someone would give you an excuse to go home.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Yeah, I may be able to "pose" as a serious racer, but what about this "age" thing? I'm over 50 years old?

That was great and the fact that he's serious makes it that much funnier. Taco Bell wrappers included!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.