Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Working at home today...didn't want to battle the snow. That means I get to play DJ and crank the tunes. Listening to Neil Young's On the Beach--great album. Nice listening to this somewhat mellow album while watching the snow come down. Followed up by Iron and Wine's Woman King...I think I could just listen to those 2 albums and watch the snow come down all day. :p

·
Palm trees & sunshine!
24,200 Posts
I'm listening to my head pounding.

I should put on some Norah Jones.

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Are you gonna punch me in the face if I say the full length version of the Fresh Prince of Belair theme?

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
lousylegs said:
nah, I'm a pacifist, but I will call you a moreon:D
I love pacifists. It's a lot easier to hit someone when you know they won't hit you back.

·
Back from the dead
20,626 Posts
I am listening to my annoying, nasally-voiced, so-called "supervisor" repeating everything he just sent to me in an email (as if I can't read). He also sent me a meeting request, then followed it up by telling me he sent me a meeting request and what time the meeting was at.

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Okay, okay... now we got Smooth Criminal by MJ himself.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I'm listening to the Brit Rock station that I've created on Pandora. Currently playing is Will Never Mary by Morrissey.

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Exile on Main Street - The Rolling Stones:D

·
Fini les ecrase-"manets"!
9,416 Posts
Nothing. I left my farking iPod at home, in the Bose SoundDock--where it wound up on Friday night, playing some tunes to enjoy over dinner, a few beers and a romantic game of Boggle.

I could sure use it right now.

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Nothing you can say can ruin my mood after listening to the South Austin Jug Band. :D

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
mohair_chair said:
I am listening to my annoying, nasally-voiced, so-called "supervisor" repeating everything he just sent to me in an email (as if I can't read). He also sent me a meeting request, then followed it up by telling me he sent me a meeting request and what time the meeting was at.
You sure you don't have my boss? Our "department" is basically her and I. She only has to supervise me. Luckily the big boss gave her so many other projects that she mainly leaves me alone these days. If she doesn't have any work to do I get the same treatment you're describing.

// "Yes I read the email. Yes I'll take care of it. If you wouldn't be calling me on the phone about it I'd probably have had it done by now." :)

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Sure, blame it on the woman. It's always her fault anyway. :rolleyes:

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
snapdragen said:
Exile on Main Street - The Rolling Stones:D
Great freakin album...probably my fave Stones overall. I like a woman that can listen to those misogynistic lyrics and not get offended. :) Assume you've heard Liz Phair's answer album Exile in Guyville?

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
Great freakin album...probably my fave Stones overall. I like a woman that can listen to those misogynistic lyrics and not get offended. :) Assume you've heard Liz Phair's answer album Exile in Guyville?
Nothing these boys do could offend me - I've been a fan since diapers. Haven't heard Liz Phair - I'm so out of the music loop these days. I'll check it out..

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Are you listening to the entire album all at once? I never do that, but then my attention span is notoriously short. :confused:

·
Beetpull DeLite
12,748 Posts
This morning on the way to work it was The Spinners' Greatest Hits. It'll be the same going home, and I don't listen to music at work.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts