Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Downhill Juggernaut
1,673 Posts
10ae1203 said:
It was interesting and fun.
Winter is what happened to it I think...

However, now that it has warmed up some it should start back up.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
10ae1203 said:
It was interesting and fun.
I concur, winter stalled it. All it would take is for somebody to post to it. You, 10ae1203 are the only one ineligible right now, since you are the current winner with your state line tag. :)

btw: Undies the 4 day rule keeps the game moving by preventing unlikely replicable tags (like obscure fighter jets) from staying in play. You can post any new picture after a 4 day span of the current one and don't have to worry about tagging the last shot.

So, somebody go get a tag shot, the 4 days is long past.

Scot

·
Have a nice day
5,878 Posts
Scot_Gore said:
btw: Undies the 4 day rule keeps the game moving by preventing unlikely replicable tags (like obscure fighter jets) from staying in play.
I get that, but I think there was a tendency to let a semi-obscure photo lapse for 4 days rather than make an effort to find a match. I was guilty of it too.

·
hold my beer n watch this
1,758 Posts
I was just wondering about the game a day or two ago. It did keep me looking for things as I rode around and sometimes gave me an excuse to go a particular direction.

Shortening the delay by a day wounldn't hurt my feelings either. I think a slightly quicker turn over would be good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.