Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Shave your feet

Votes: 3 12.5%
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reefs are like 9.99 but it now on ebay and Teva are 14.95. What gives. I have had both but since summer is coming up I need to get some more for my hairy feet.

·
had it in the ear before
13,965 Posts
3 year old rainbows.

·
Opus was just napping
21,020 Posts
Chaco...nothing else even comes close.

More expensive...yes, but your feet will thank you.

If you want more than a flip flop, try their hipthong.

I have had some of their sandals for 10 years and they still hold up, including the pair that lived in the back of my kayak.

·
remodeling...me
4,165 Posts
No pics at the moment since I've been out in the garden my feet are a little muddy. However I must say that I like both (I know that's not helpful) both are long lasting and comfy. Why not get one of each and trade off....less summer stinky that way.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Go with Rainbows

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
I bought a pr of croc flip flops last yr and they are teh shibby. Light, hold on your feet well, and REALLY COMFY.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Any croc product is hideous

·
yup
2,726 Posts
innergel said:
Flip flop suck and should be banned from the face of the Earth.

Mostly just the little strip of Earth in front of my office that has the damn call center staff flapping back and forth past all freaking day going outside to smoke.
Shiza that made me spit up my coffee. :thumbsup:

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
rollinrob said:
Reefs are like 9.99 but it now on ebay and Teva are 14.95. What gives. I have had both but since summer is coming up I need to get some more for my hairy feet.
Reef without a doubt, I will always support a company that espouses and glorifies the badonkadonk...

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
tcruse11 said:
Any croc product is hideous
I tend to agree with you. However, the croc flops are a nice shade of blue w/ tan where you put yer wiggies. Only thing by crocs I'd evar wear.

·
Mehpic
8,162 Posts
tcruse11 said:
Go with Rainbows
+1 for rainbows, just cause they're made down the road from me in San Clemente and we can get em cheap at the factoty.

i voted for reef due to their ads in surf mags.

/i'm sure to get banned for this, arent i?

·
For president!
7,802 Posts
svend said:
Reef without a doubt, I will always support a company that espouses and glorifies the badonkadonk...
I hate flip flops, but I vote Reef because they have paid svend to take photos of chicas which he was kind enough to temporarily post on RBR.

·
Mehpic
8,162 Posts
SilasCL said:
I hate flip flops, but I vote Reef because they have paid svend to take photos of chicas which he was kind enough to temporarily post on RBR.
that and they've got a flip-flop with a bottle opener built into the bottom.

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
SilasCL said:
vote reef and keep svend employed: Ironically, I'm shooting the Sp'09 catalog right now

2 double page spreads I shot from many years ago...

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
I <3 you, man! (Noice shooz)

·
yup
2,726 Posts
innergel said:
Flip flop suck and should be banned from the face of the Earth.

Mostly just the little strip of Earth in front of my office that has the damn call center staff flapping back and forth past all freaking day going outside to smoke.
Shiza that made me spit up my coffee. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts