Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Breakfast seems like yesterday so let's post what y'all are eating tonight. I just finished mine. Steamed white rice with daging rendang and sambal goreng buncis. Pedis!

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Turkey burgers, waffle cut fries and salad.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
I picked up some baby carrots, baby beets (with really nice beet greens) and some sweet corn at the farmer's market. Haven't decided what (if anything) I'm going to have with all of that. I have some nice tuna steaks so I may toss one on the grill.

·
gazing from the shadows
27,225 Posts
BBQ pork shoulder (12 hours over apple wood smoke), shredded, as a sandwich. And grilled sweet corn on the cob.

·
\m/{-_-}\m/
787 Posts
I have a pot roast in the crock pot with carrots, onions, celery and potatoes and I have some Guiness draught to go with it.

·
Devoid of all flim-flam
7,265 Posts
Indonesian Food -- the number one reason Sogno and I head to the Netherlands.

·
Darling of The Lounge
4,751 Posts
Lamb chops with broiled artichokes prepared with garlic, olive oil and balsamic vinegar.

We’ll probably make some whole wheat couscous as the starch.

I love the weekend!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Grilled Portabellas stuffed with stuffing/cheese, corn on the cob and ??? have a ton of tomatoes and cucumbers, maybe some sort of salad with them.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
I may have to modify the plans a bit. I just became the proud new owner of yet another 4 liter pail of chanterelles. :D

·
Master debator.
8,761 Posts
Hamburgers on the grill. Corn on the cob in the microwave (the only way to cook it imho), and maybe some crinkle cut fries in the oven. Probably a salad with everything fresh from the garden. I rode almost 8 hours this weekend so I'll eat whatever I want :p

·
Master debator.
8,761 Posts
Sun Burn said:
I have a pot roast in the crock pot with carrots, onions, celery and potatoes and I have some Guiness draught to go with it.
That sounds good, except I'd add some pea pods towards the end. Good old comfort food!

·
For president!
7,802 Posts
Some leftover tomato, white bean, green bean and basil salad...and some pesto with some carrots and maybe another veggie I can scrounge up.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Not a great pic but there are just over 2 lbs. of them. I decided to wait until today to do something with them so they'll be part of tonight's dinner. They may be the dinner.

·
Lets Go Hokies!!!
5,930 Posts
I've got mustard greens and collards that need to be used, but I think the baby eggplant will win out tonight. Chicken on the grill with grilled baby artichokes and eggplant with lemon. Probably some wild rice on the side.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts