Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Spicy Dumpling
9,721 Posts
Had leftover pinto beans with jalepeno cornbread, rice and a little hot chow-chow on top. It's been years since I've had chow-chow, it is better than I remember, good stuff.

·
Registered
168 Posts
ooo I love lunch.

I had a turkey sammich on 12 grain wheat with provolone, a little spicy mustard, and two kosher pickles. 4 Delicious homemade oatmeal cookies and a freshly picked (by me on saturday) Macintosh apple from a local farm.

·
Premium Member
10,106 Posts
Onion soup; roast beef, potatoes and acorn squash; a small piece of blue cheese; orange granita.

·
For president!
7,802 Posts
Sauteed up some onions, bell pepper, and garlic, then added some beet greens. Steamed briefly then finished off with a dash of red wine vinegar.

·
Slightly Opinionated
10,231 Posts
Fresh pasta tossed with home made tomato sauce (Scarpetta recipe) with fresh Parmesan and grilled hot italian sausage.

Wash it down with a nice glass of cider (and some water.)

·
Low rep power
6,264 Posts
Bad chinese food at the local ptomaine palace (coworker's retirement lunch)

·
Devoid of all flim-flam
7,268 Posts
Jerusalem mix (chicken, chicken livers & other parts) in pita at one of the dozen nearby Israeli restaurants. Iced tea from the joint's soda fountain. Yes, it was good.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Oatmeal with frozen fruit and some brown sugar, a nectarine and some water. Just had a Cliff PB/pretzel Mojo bar.

MB, your lunch looks very yummy. do tell...

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
mccurdy21 said:
...MB, your lunch looks very yummy. do tell...
After a fine morning on the water and a bit of a walk we stopped at Moby Dick's House of Kabob.

We split a Combo #2 (Ground Sirloin, Skinless Chicken Breast, Basmati Rice, grilled vegies, bread and a salad).

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Opus51569 said:
the usual...coffee and a cigarette...
Silly. That's breakfast. For lunch you add a mini-bag of cheetos.

·
Master debator.
8,761 Posts
Sweet and sour basset hound with rice from the local Chinese place.
I like poodle better.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts