Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
7,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the stones played yesterday in Rio.. a free concert in copacabana beach for a million people. the vibe was excellent. i saw it on Tv though.. at one point jagger lifts his Tshirt and does some dancing.. he is 62 and his body is thin, his abs are trimmed. not to mention he sang and dance for 2 hrs.
i can't believe it's only genetics.. there must be some very expensive drugs at play here. or am i just being negative?

·
Call me a Fred
16,999 Posts
He's never failed a drug test.

G

·
Hell of a lot of drugs at an early age.

He is essentially a vegetarian now as well. I was sitting beside their tour manager on a plane recently, he was telling me about their diets and menus, backstage is water and cucumber sandwiches on whole wheat bread. He told me they also go for lots of fresh fruit backstage.

Oh, how times have changed.

He is also a pretty active guy.

Can't stand any of their music after about 1965.

·
rock n rolling resistance
851 Posts
Perhaps number of good lookin wimen he's been with thus far has something to do with it... I'm sure the number is Guiness book worthy...

·
It's all ball bearings
5,258 Posts
Mick Jagger is awesome

I went to a Superbowl party and during halftime, pretty much the whole room full of people was making cracks about how "gross" and "over the hill" Mick and the Stones looked. How could they say that?! Those guys are as cool now as they were 30 years ago, IMO. The guys dance moves are still hilariously quirky yet in some cool, "wish-I-could-be-that-hip" sort fo way. Awesome!

·
Banned
7,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
BenWA said:
I went to a Superbowl party and during halftime, pretty much the whole room full of people was making cracks about how "gross" and "over the hill" Mick and the Stones looked. How could they say that?! Those guys are as cool now as they were 30 years ago, IMO. The guys dance moves are still hilariously quirky yet in some cool, "wish-I-could-be-that-hip" sort fo way. Awesome!
and doin it at 60yrs old is far more transgressive, repulsive and off the mainstream than at a cutie 20 something. watching a 62yr old man shaking his hips and showing his body.. only the rolling stones can get away w/that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts