Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Roadies Rejoice
975 Posts
Dave Hickey said:
...crushed cow testicles. .....
I would imagine that the cows get pretty upset.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Dave Hickey said:
The rat urine is the easy part.....the cow testicles are a challenge.....
Don't you need a left handed wrench and an ID-10-T form to successfully get a testicle from a cow? Oh, and probably a bucket of prop wash too.

Gordon

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
Dave Hickey said:
I realized the error of my ways too late. Only bulls have testicles. My apologies to all the cows out there.................
I forgive you

·
Done
4,509 Posts
I Harvest The Bull Testicles For My Own Secret Lube...

I harvest the Bull Testicles for my own secret formula chain lube using one of those tree branch loppers on the end of a long pole. Just sneak up behind the bugger, slip the lopper between the ol' wickets and *snip*.

They never know what hit them.

By the way, the scrotums make a fine underseat tube/tool bag. Looks perfect hanging beneath your leather Brooks saddle. Almost like it belongs there, if you get my drift.

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
I like pie.

nothing like running your chain through a nice slice of lemon chess pie before a long ride....

and if you start to bonk there us usually enough good stuff stuck between the links to stave off exaustion till the next 7/11.....

·
Registered
229 Posts
Testicular Cows

Dave Hickey said:
I realized the error of my ways too late. Only bulls have testicles. My apologies to all the cows out there.................
Main Entry: 1cow
Pronunciation: 'kau
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English cou, from Old English cu; akin to Old High German kuo cow, Latin bos head of cattle, Greek bous, Sanskrit go
1 a : the mature female of cattle (genus Bos) b : the mature female of various usually large animals (as an elephant, whale, or moose)
2 : a domestic bovine animal regardless of sex or age

·
Registered
209 Posts
All you need is love, love is all

moosryan said:
wait so is white lighting good or not?
Straight 100% synthetic Amsoil 5W-30. Just spin the chain/crank to work it in while ragging the chain to pick up the excess. Some will dilute it with mineral spirits or such - no need. Get a little oil pump or put in an easy -to -dispense- a- drop -at- a- time bottle; to dispense on the pins. This synthetic is very thin and I think you'll find it not like any engine oil you're used to handling. A quart will last a looonngg time and is not nearly as costly as buying into the specialty bike chain products.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts