Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
duh...
9,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for me it was today at 6:05pm, a car with license "UR PWN3D" and a license plate frame that said "all your base are belong to us". wish I had a camera handy

·
Downhill Juggernaut
1,673 Posts
bigbill said:
Spirit of Aloha
Wow, that one pretty much takes the cake. I can't imagine what would top that one.

·
Downhill Juggernaut
1,673 Posts
bigbill said:
I got some stuff to do tonight. I figured I would exercise the nuklar option right off the bat.
Tell me the truth...

Your wallet says Bad Mu%^&%^*er on it doesn't it.

·
What'd I do?
1,777 Posts
I see this three times a week or so.

I usually turn at the intersection I took the picture from (where the bike lane ends) but I do ride that way if it's after midnight or so.

Not the most jackass thing, but the only picture I've got.

·
Knives, Guns, and Booze
2,942 Posts
Dumb fat Mexican girl (her arms were as big around as my thighs) this morning driving her burgundy-coloured Pontanic Turd up San Carlos Ave while texting on her cellphone. Not only did she cut in front of me at the last minute without using her turnsignal, but she moved so slowly through the intersection (the light was green) that I wasn’t sure what the f*** she was doing. I caught up to her at the next light, she was still texting her loser-ass jailbird wannabe-gangbanger pedophile boyfriend, I pulled along the left side of her car into the left hand turn lane (I needed to turn left, afterall) and I yelled at the top of my lungs a very obnoxious car horn sounding sound. Even with her Pontanic Turd windows rolled up, it startled the crap out of her. I hope that the law going into effect on July 1st here in Calfornia applies to douchebags texting while driving. Otherwise I’m going to have to start carrying a gun with me when I ride.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Last summer, I saw a guy climbing a steep hill when his crank arm fell off.
He had toe clips on and the crank arm was dangling from his foot. He wasn't quite sure what to do.
He was just staring at it when he lost momentum, came to a stop and fell over.
But that's more America's funniest home videos that it is jackass.

·
Banned
7,191 Posts
About a month ago, I saw a guy crashed out on the sidewalk, his bike sprawled out behind him. He wasn't moving. I didn't see him crash so he'd been there, lying motionless for a while.

After waiting for about 10-15 cars to go past (all of which could have seen this guy), I cross the street, check to see if he's OK, then call an ambulance.

What was jackassed to me was that A LOT of people passed this guy, laying on the sidewalk obviously crashed, and did absolutely nothing. No one f'ing stopped, at least, not until I stopped. Then, some jackass stopped and asked me if I hit the guy.

·
No Crybabies
11,692 Posts
jackasses

Monday evening, headed home on busy urban street. Up ahead, a group of about 5 teenage boys walking on sidewalk on my side toward me. The boys were taking turns pushing each other out in front of cars. Speed limit is 45 there, and cars mostly exceed that. Cars swerving all over to miss them. Then they did the same thing in front me. If they want to remove each other from the gene pool, let 'em at it, but they are not going to take me with them. Had to yell at them.

·
Failboat Captian
6,559 Posts
Mild, typical jackass move this morning. Coming up to a traffic light, moving downhill. I'm doing about 25 in the right of 2 lanes, but moved to the left side of the right lane because it's a turn or straight lane at the light, and 90% of the people turn right. Some old fart jacktard in a full size conversion van who is in my lane behind me, moved out to the left and passed me so that he could pull in front of me and slam on his brakes to stop in the line of cars which were brutally obvious well before he started to pass me. I yelled at him as I rode past him.

Speaking of the Aloha picture. I passed a guy on the MUT who was riding a motorcycle on it. Not as bad as a car, but still.....

·
Back from the dead
20,800 Posts
I used to see a real heavy set middle-aged guy riding one of those mini-motorcycles on the MUT. You know, the ones that look like something a small monkey would ride at the circus. The guy was huge, and not only was he spilling all over the thing, but he was so cramped, it couldn't possibly have been very fun to ride. But I saw him every couple of days in various places on the MUT. I would have reported him, but he was never in the same place at the same time.

·
No Crybabies
11,692 Posts
yes, but

mohair_chair said:
The new law does NOT apply to texting.
Correct, but I saw CHP on television stating that if they saw you doing that, they would cite you for distracted driving, anyway.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Last 5 miles of ride Takes me on a MUT slight downhill. I'm going a pretty good clip up ahead I see 2 women on horses. I try to be polite and get over as far as possible on the other side of the MUT. This lady starts telling me to slow down slow down. I then see the horse starting to freak out up ahead of me about 5 yards. I come to a complete stop she has no control of the horse at all. it is freaking out and all over the MUT. She screaming don't go just stop. so now I'm unclipped waiting. I let in to her "I said what the hell don't you have any control of your horse. Does this happen every time somebody comes up on you". I told her "if she doesn't have control of your horse she shouldn't be on the trail telling people to stop as they approach". Anyways after about waiting there for 10 minutes the horse calmed down enough for me to get by.

Ray Still

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.