Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just started reading about them, and they have gotten good reviews in the "review" section of the website, yet when I have done a search on the forum, there is nothing. Does anyone ride them?

· Two scoops of inertia.
530 Posts
many ride them, many rave about them. You won't get anything in search because "Rol" is too short. Search using model names "Volant," "race wheelset," "d'huez wheelset" and the like. Does anyone know if they still come with 4000s?

· Registered
587 Posts
T-Doc said:
I have just started reading about them, and they have gotten good reviews in the "review" section of the website, yet when I have done a search on the forum, there is nothing. Does anyone ride them?
It's a great wheelset. IMO pretty much bomb proof. And for the price you can't beat them. I would recommend them without any hesitation. :thumbsup:

· Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I dunno, after doing some research on this site, I came up with white hubs, aerohead rims and sapim spokes, weighing 1430 gms and pretty much bomb proof. Hard to buy boutique wheelsets when such a hand built for $700 bucks gives you that kind of performance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.