Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I could be out hanging out with a really good looking girl who I think kind of digs me.

Instead, I'm here on my couch watching House and browsing the interwebs.

And yes, that was a conscious decision I made.

wtf?

joe

·
Festina Lente'
11,508 Posts
Your stupid. Call her, apologize, and ask her to dinner.

This is a FAIL of Bent proportions.

·
Non Non Cyclist
5,777 Posts
JoeDaddio said:
I could be out hanging out with a really good looking girl who I think kind of digs me.

Instead, I'm here on my couch watching House and browsing the interwebs.

And yes, that was a conscious decision I made.

wtf?

joe
Do you dig her? If not, you made the right decision.

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lets_ride said:
Do you dig her? If not, you made the right decision.

I'm not sure. I have a lot of things on my mind right now and this is one thing I don't feel like I can deal with head on right now.

joe

·
Non Non Cyclist
5,777 Posts
JoeDaddio said:
I'm not sure. I have a lot of things on my mind right now and this is one thing I don't feel like I can deal with head on right now.

joe
Then carry on with the friend thing (if that's what it is) and later, when you're clearer about things, maybe it will be an option.

·
2 busy workin' 2 hang out
12,638 Posts
You're stupid. Call her, apologize, and ask her to dinner.

·
Festina Lente'
11,508 Posts
lets_ride said:
Then carry on with the friend thing (if that's what it is) and later, when you're clearer about things, maybe it will be an option.
Then, when it is an option, she will say "I dont date friends" :mad2:

HTH

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Henry Porter said:
You're stupid. Call her, apologize, and ask her to dinner.

I'm paranoid about my health right now.

I took my last dose of azithromycin yesterday around this time and it kind of made me feel funky.

And I have to go in for a CT of my kidneys and groin area on Thursday and I'm paranoid about that. I don't think that anything is wrong and my pee is totally normal now, but I keep feeling like my sides are aching. I start thinking about my kidneys and then my sides start to ache. And then I do something for a while and take my mind off it and I feel perfectly fine. then I start thinking about it and I feel an ache again. My brain is driving me insane.

joe

·
2 busy workin' 2 hang out
12,638 Posts
JoeDaddio said:
I'm paranoid about my health right now.

I took my last dose of azithromycin yesterday around this time and it kind of made me feel funky.

And I have to go in for a CT of my kidneys and groin area on Thursday and I'm paranoid about that. I don't think that anything is wrong and my pee is totally normal now, but I keep feeling like my sides are aching. I start thinking about my kidneys and then my sides start to ache. And then I do something for a while and take my mind off it and I feel perfectly fine. then I start thinking about it and I feel an ache again. My brain is driving me insane.

joe
So stop thinking with your brain and think with something else.

(all joking aside, hope everything comes out okay)

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
And I just want to drink a beer and sit outside and relax on this nice warm evening, but I'm refraining from beer till I get my kidneys scanned because I'm paranoid that they're screwed up.

joe

·
Festina Lente'
11,508 Posts
JoeDaddio said:
And I just want to drink a beer and sit outside and relax on this nice warm evening, but I'm refraining from beer till I get my kidneys scanned because I'm paranoid that they're screwed up.

joe
Dude, if there already jacked up, you think ONE beer is going to kill them off? :eek:

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
you worry too much.

maybe hanging out with the girl would help take your mind of the CT and determine if she is something you should pursue.

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
tomk96 said:
you worry too much.

maybe hanging out with the girl would help take your mind of the CT and determine if she is something you should pursue.

You make a lot of sense.

joe

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
JoeDaddio said:
You make a lot of sense.

joe

i take cash and paypal. all advice if fully reimbursable through any health reimbursement accounts.

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
You're worried and in a little mess.

Just hang out with her. No one said you gotta go all Mr. Slurpee on her!

It'll be a nice chill back session where you won't be thinking about CT and other crap for that short time at least (or longer :ihih:) and you'll realize that "Hey, I can take my mind off this crapola!"

Oh and, here's hoping things are well of course.

·
Fat'r + Slow'r than TMB
10,083 Posts
I'd hit it. You know, clear out the pipes before the CT scan. Medically necessary sometimes.

·
corning my own beef
5,713 Posts
Joe, look back through the thread and see how many times you used the word "paranoid".

think about that for a second or two.

~~~~~~~~~~ positive vibes, Joe.~~~~~~~~~

1 - 20 of 28 Posts