Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

What's wrong with this picture?

2K views 22 replies 18 participants last post by  Fogdweller 
#1 ·
#21 ·
Somewhat out context. When I was a kid I had braces. On one of my monthly trips to the orthodontist, I noticed that he was missing a finger, which one now I can't remember. I always wondered if one of his patients through spite or whatever bit it off. Just one of the thoughts that ran through my head sitting in the dental chair.

Hell maybe thats him in the picture! ;)

#22 ·
It's more aero that way of course. They took that guy into the windtunnel and ran 2 months of tests to discover that 3 fingers instead of 4 saves 0.0538 seconds over a 128km TTT. The whole disco team is booked in with the plastic surgeon after the Giro finsihes in order to get that extra advantage over CSC for the tour.

#23 ·
Is that a "WTF?" coming from the passenger seat? "Hey Sean, hand me your camera, quick!"

Friend of mine was doing an ortho rotation in a small town in the mid west years ago where many of the town population had undergone "the procedure". In the shallow gene pool, many were born with a 6th finger and most had it removed at some point. Perhaps this guy is from the sister city in Italy where nobody flips the bird.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.