Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been tossing around the idea of opening up a bike shop again. I'd like to hear some funny/good suggestions for a bike shop name. So far I've thought of...
-Missing Link
-Kinked Link
-Bent Spoke
-By Cycle
-The Wheel Bike Shop

what do you guys got?

·
Roadbikereview member
192 Posts
How about "The Bike Peddler" Good luck.

·
Teach me how to Bucky
465 Posts
I live in Waunakee WI and we have a shop called "Wana Bike?"

·
Baltic Scum
1,826 Posts
We've got The Bicycle Post, Cycle-Logic, Cycling-Spoken-Here, Bicycle Chain, The Clean Machine and Bicycle World*.

*...which is my favorite, albeit not due to the name, but my customary 28%discount.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
The Bike Lane
Revolution

and we also have that bike shop that begins with the letter P.

·
Bsilver
30 Posts
Shop Name

How about "Good Bikes" When people refer to your shop they are always saying you have good bikes. They can never say "bad bikes" They will always have to say "Good Bikes"
Example " I just bought my new bike at the "Good Bikes" Shop...

bsilver

·
Registered
168 Posts
you should name it "thanks for calling, how can I help you" just to mess with the employees, like so when someone called they'd have answer "thanks for calling 'thanks for calling, how can i help you', how can i help you?"

(i absolutely stole that from some comedian i heard recently, completely unoriginal thought)

·
What the what???
12,922 Posts
bsilver said:
How about "Good Bikes" When people refer to your shop they are always saying you have good bikes. They can never say "bad bikes" They will always have to say "Good Bikes"
Example " I just bought my new bike at the "Good Bikes" Shop...

bsilver
Does Trek make "Good Bikes"?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Still very funny.

And I have heard Trek makes good bikes, do they? I wished I could make the name of the shop "No Treks" but legal issues would probably prevent it and I would loose half my service.

·
9,790 Posts
Pedal House. Their logo is an outhouse.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I'm not sure I'd go to a bike shop that is named after broken or defective parts. Just sayin'.

How about one of these?

Megabike World
Steve's World 'O Bikes (Who's Steve? Who cares!)
RMC Cycles (Road, Mountain, Cross...)
Above Average Bikes
LBS Cycling

:thumbsup:

·
In Blue America
436 Posts
Mount Dora Cycles said:
I've been tossing around the idea of opening up a bike shop again. I'd like to hear some funny/good suggestions for a bike shop name. So far I've thought of...
-Missing Link
-Kinked Link
-Bent Spoke
-By Cycle
-The Wheel Bike Shop

what do you guys got?
You want the name of my favorite bike shop, or the bike shop with my favorite name? I give you both:

1. Second Ascent
2. Free Range Cycles and Speedy Reedy (tie)

1 - 20 of 136 Posts