Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
matte black ............ for my christmas gift to myself i placed an order for one (50s) ..... estimated arrival time - last week of October - first week of November

·
Registered
12,185 Posts
1Cebu said:
matte black ............ for my christmas gift to myself i placed an order for one (50s) ..... estimated arrival time - last week of October - first week of November
Nice. That would be my color selection and the 50 sloping would work for me. I'd probably go with the 53 traditional though. I think traditional is still an option on the C59. Thing is, while I like the matte black naked carbon paint scheme the best of the bunch, it really doesn't get my heart racing. Same goes for the C59. So, I will be holding out this year and going with a Master X Light in PR82 instead.

By the way, Merry Christmas.

·
Registered
240 Posts
No the white-out version is a special order complete bike of only 59 bikes coupled with Di2 you see. I actually prefer the white/blue or black/yellow personally. Don't like the all matt black myself.

You unsure about the KoM now, nicey?

·
Registered
65 Posts
fabsroman said:
Nice. That would be my color selection and the 50 sloping would work for me. I'd probably go with the 53 traditional though. I think traditional is still an option on the C59. Thing is, while I like the matte black naked carbon paint scheme the best of the bunch, it really doesn't get my heart racing. Same goes for the C59. So, I will be holding out this year and going with a Master X Light in PR82 instead.

By the way, Merry Christmas.
I have my EPS in 53 traditional. Seatpost exposure not much.

I'm going to try the 50s this time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts