Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
before anyone just goes and says do a search i did and i spent about an hour looking and didn't find what i was looking for.

i am looking for a wheelset. i am 5'9" 140 and i am looking for a new set for the cross bike so i can just change wheels when i want to go off road or on. i am running the stock cheap ritcheys that came on the bike. and i am not really looking for wheel set suggestions, but if you want to provide one. they would probably be the offroad set and budget is $350 maybe $400tops. what i really want is site like http://www.bicyclewheelwarehouse.com/ be able to compare/build wheels. or brands that might have sets in that range.

·
What Would Google Do.
1,578 Posts
furst!

·
la dolce vita
2,316 Posts
Try Speedgoat. They have a wheel builder configurator. It prices it in real time.
For off road cross wheels at a reasonable price take a look at Velocity Dyad rims laced to whatever hub you want. Cheap, durable and look good too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.