Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
7,147 Posts
Ram cranks look awesome. Are they a new company? Nice to see some smaller new companies getting good support in these tough economic times. Love the colours but why no you have a naked women's torso in your bike shop?????

·
Online Wheel Builder
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
kiwisimon said:
Ram cranks look awesome. Are they a new company? Nice to see some smaller new companies getting good support in these tough economic times. Love the colours but why no you have a naked women's torso in your bike shop?????
haha sorry about that
my girlfriend makes clothes and that is here dress form:blush2:
my bad

·
Is it the future yet?
1,978 Posts
That bike is on the cover of the "Bicycling Buyers Guide". The only thing I don't like is that "Ridley" should be big instead of "Helium". I can just see people coming up and asking if it's filled with helium and that's why it says that....

It's beautiful.

Now clean up that room!

·
xploshin
530 Posts
kiwisimon said:
It's actually SRAM, and they're becoming more and more popular.
http://sram.com/

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
It's funny how such a nice bike can look so awful with the over-logoing. Unless you like the Bozo-esque NASCAR look. It makes you wonder why there isn't garish logos on the hoods and bar tape. They are like a sea of calm in the midst of a ear-shattering cacophony.

Logos on the inside of the crank arm? Keeerrrriiiist. Have we no pride at all?

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
So your friend's happiness makes you cry? Doesn't seem like a very Zen attitude ;-)

On the other hand, the bike is way ugly, IMHO.

·
gastarbeiter
1,513 Posts
i'd cry too. that's one eyesore of a bike.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts