Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havent heard anything about oln broadcasting cycling on a regular basis, any word, is cyclism sundays ever going to return? Im getting ready to switch satalite providers and if oln is going to broadcast more then just the grand tours im going to add it to my package.

·
Registered
21,832 Posts
Horse is out of the barn

miketrackman said:
I havent heard anything about oln broadcasting cycling on a regular basis, any word, is cyclism sundays ever going to return? Im getting ready to switch satalite providers and if oln is going to broadcast more then just the grand tours im going to add it to my package.
I guess that if all else failed, you could have gone to olntv.com and checked. As it is, you've missed their coverage of Paris Roubaix, Amstel Gold, Liege-Bastogne-Liege, Fleche Wallone, and Tour of Flanders. Every Sunday at 5:00 ET, just like past years. Next Sunday will be Tour de Georgia at 4:00-6:00, ET.

·
I am not aero
304 Posts
DVR will change your life - just record anything with cycling in the title (pretty much just the OLN Sunday coverage, but also the Tour of California on ESPN in the middle of the night earlier this year).

·
Registered
595 Posts
yes, thank you tivo. also has grabbed some domestic crits and what not on espn2 and fsn.

·
Registered
838 Posts
"DVR will change your life"

Yes, I recommend you get your life in order before you get TIVO. Hire a cleaning lady, lay down mulch over all the grass in your yard, sell all sports equipment besides your bike, buy some TV trays and get ready to spend a LOT more time in front of the tube.

·
n00bsauce
13,627 Posts
I find I spend less time watching more of what I want to watch with TIVO. Generally our TV doesn't come on until 9pm (no kids) and between then and 10:30 we watch most of what we want. Skipping over commercials saves a lot of time. My wife doesn't enjoy watching cycling so I sneak that in on my lunch hour. With fast forward I can watch the two hour OLN race broadcast in about a half hour or less. TIVO has changed my life. I spend less time on the TV and more doing more productive stuff (like riding my bike). I also get to watch when it's more convenient.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
miketrackman said:
The only grand tour OLN really covers is le Tour. Now that OLN is back on Dishnetwork they are the sat tv place to go since you can get RAI for daily giro coverage and TVE for the Vuelta.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.