Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Lurker
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've already looked on this site, but I can't seem to find the correct place to post or advertise... :( the classifieds seem to be devoted to selling bike parts and no other services. :confused:

What's it about? I am offering cycle touring & training of the island of Tenerife, but I won't give any more details than that here because of forum etiquette... :)

Thanks.

·
Registered
6,387 Posts
See?

Synchronicity said:
I've already looked on this site, but I can't seem to find the correct place to post or advertise... :( the classifieds seem to be devoted to selling bike parts and no other services. :confused:

What's it about? I am offering cycle touring & training of the island of Tenerife, but I won't give any more details than that here because of forum etiquette... :)

Thanks.
See all the ads surrounding the forum on here? I'd get in touch with one of the moderators/owners of the site and see how much they charge for advertising and go from there maybe? Just a thought.

·
Registered
590 Posts
PM gregg or francois and see what they recommend.

magnolialover said:
See all the ads surrounding the forum on here? I'd get in touch with one of the moderators/owners of the site and see how much they charge for advertising and go from there maybe? Just a thought.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.